I was laid off in June. I'm 7 months pregnant. The electrical wiring in my house is probably not safe for an infant and will need to be repaired post haste. My sister and husband (two people I would die for) are not talking to each other. Oh, and my mother-in-law is still fighting breast cancer.
Much of this most of you, if not all of you know. But here's the deal: I'll find another job. My baby boy is healthy. My house has not blown up yet, nor will it (most likely). My sister and husband will eventually start talking again. And my mother-in-law will survive. Bottom line - We're all healthy and will get through all of this.
It's amazing how other's concerns suddenly put your own into perspective.
Ali and Teresa - my thoughts are with you.
Topkapi Palace
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment