Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sleep

Today I slept. I went to bed at 7:30pm last night. My dog woke me up to go outside (good girl) at 2:30am. At 7:30am, I was up. My dog, however was still in bed. Knowing that I need to eat as soon as I'm conscious, I had breakfast, sat on the couch and dinked around the Internet for a while. And then...sleep. The dog came to sit with me for a few minutes and then decided it was all much too exciting and went back to bed - which incidentally is my bed! I took her cue and followed her. It was maybe 8:30.

It's now 1:40pm. I was once again awakened by the dog to take care of business (good girl). Since I'm sure I've given her some sort of canine UTI due to irregular outings, I gave her some peanut butter as a reward, made myself some ravioli, and am now back on the couch.

I will follow her lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment