I'm tired and cranky. I'm not fit to be around anyone, except maybe my dog. Though, I'm pretty sure my sour mood has even turned her off.
The source of my foul disposition? Any number of things I suppose:
- My husband actually acquiescing and going to the doctor but duly deciding NOT to take the prescribed medication needed to get better.
- Said husband changing his mind and asking me to pick up said medication 2 days after going to the doctor only to deal with the pharmacy check-out girl from Planet Molasses.
- Having to reach down into my pants in public to yank up my underwear because as comfortable as the "hidden" belly portion of my maternity jeans is, it somehow repels my Haynes.
- Washing dishes only to consume enough food for a small country so that the number of clean plates and utensils in the drying rack is now rivaled by the ever-growing pile in the "dirty side."
- Walking the dog in ridiculously cold weather every 2 hours because she is seemingly making "poop-butt," yet alas no poop.
- Attempting to take a nap to remedy my foul mood only to lay in bed staring at the insides of my eyelids for 40 minutes before realizing sleep was not an option and then getting out of bed to wallow in my now sleep-deprived, misery.
Any number of things.
Today needs to be over.
Topkapi Palace
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment