Can someone please tell me who this beast inside of me is? It's not the kid. I mean it could be, but I have a feeling that at all of 3 inches long, with a melon half the size of its body, it's more than likely not the monster that rears its ugly head at random times throughout the day.
All of a sudden, BAM! There it is! I'm grumpy and bossy, and if I don't get my way, I get louder and more demanding.
I know what I want, you are not helping, leave me alone!
Who is this? Why does this horrific manifestation of my hormones or pheromones or whatever, moan at such inappropriate times? I can't even say that the beast is justified all the time, but there it is. It's like a lion, tiger, and bear all rolled into one 4'10" package.
What's even worse is that I recognize when it's happening. You would think that means I could contain it or control it, or at least try to change it, but no. I'd rather unleash it on whoever or whatever happens to be it's chosen target.
Does anyone know how to deal with this or, at least how to stop it without rallying the pitchfork-wielding, torch-lighting townsfolk?
Topkapi Palace
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment